E-commerce Marketing Specialist
The E-commerce Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing profitable marketing programs across all aspects of direct-to-consumer e-commerce marketing in the areas of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Email, Shopping Engines, Affiliates, and referring partners.
This person will involve to improve all creative testing, audience segmentation, display, bid management, SEM, campaign reporting & analysis across multiple online sources.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, implementation, analysis and optimization of online marketing acquisition campaigns
- Operate and manage the website, paid search, online display, and email marketing channels.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional and brand partners as well as 3rd party vendors throughout the execution of each project.
- Work with marketing team to support new marketing and syndication partnerships that expand viewership of our digital media properties and open up new revenue sources
- Assist with all aspects of direct-to-consumer e-commerce marketing in the areas of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Email, Shopping Engines, Affiliates, 3rd party platforms and referring partners.
- Track and Report each project KPI and result to management team
- Use Web analytics tools to outline trends, customer behavior and report key metrics to management team
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- University or higher level degree required, Marketing background a plus
- Marketing agency background will be preferred
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing or role, experience in SEO/SEM marketing preferred
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and project management skills
- Detail oriented with focus on delivering results
- Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to partner with multiple cross functional teams
- Retail and fashion interest is preferred
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics preferred
- Excellent OS skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Fluent in Japanese is must